Hi, I’m Paula, the girl with the camera that will be photographing your amazing moments.
The name Peaces Photography came out of a discussion with myself about what my fashion designer name would be in high school=PC Peaces. From there, I couldn’t let go of the name so here we are years later. I love it!
I love fashion, art, design, photography and anything that lets me create from scratch. On a normal uneventful day you can usually find me curled up with a book or my bullet journal. Recently I have been trying my hand at watercolor. Amazing!
Photography for me is about making someone feel amazing about themselves and about the day that they had or the moment. Feeling amazing might come from spending the day with your future hubby or your wedding day. It can even come from doing a boudoir shoot for yourself or your special someone.
5 things about me
1. I’m obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy.
(I just watched Season 1 through 10 in 2017)
2. I love camping. The real camping where you go somewhere with bathrooms and stay in a tent.
3. I’d rather stay in with an amazing book and my hubby instead of going out on Friday night.
4. If I could do anything in the world, I would travel and photograph the world.
5. There are days that I just need to be outside.
and because I love you already.
6. I love changing my hair color. Who knows what you’ll see me in next!